Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Review: Top Teeth Whitening Kit for Quick Results
I was tired of the teeth whitening gels and toothpaste. Nothing seemed to work. I almost hope and thought that I would never get rid of the yellow stains plaguing my teeth. Then I spoke to a friend, who is a dentist, and he suggested using whitestrips. He didn’t mention any brand though.
So then I began my search and finally decided to get the Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. I found both positive and negative reviews about this dental whitening kit.
At first, I was skeptical. After using this for six months or so, I am fully satisfied. This whitening kit is worth every penny. Those of you who are still not sure about trying out this product, here is my review to help you decide.
“3D White Smile” within 20 Days – I ain’t Kidding
The Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips is a package containing twenty pairs of whitestrips. Each pair contains a strip for the upper teeth and a strip for the lower teeth. The strips are layered with professional-quality whitening gels.
How are strips better than the others?
The gel-lined strips help to keep the whitening agents in close contact with the surface of the teeth. This way, the gel can penetrate through the enamel and reach the stains lying under it.
Most toothpaste can only clean the stains above the enamel. But the whitestrips can go deep. You will start to see results within the first 3 to 4 days. In order to achieve complete results, you will have to use the strips regularly for 20 days. The result lasts for more than 12 months.
It’s Simple – Strip & Apply
Using the Crest 3D Whitestrips is no biggie. The whitestrips are somewhat like band-aids. You just need to remove the backing from the back of the strips. After that, simply apply the strips on the surface of your teeth. Use the strips for 30 minutes regularly for 20 days. And with every treatment, you will notice that your teeth are getting whiter.
No need to Stop What You Are Doing
When I first heard of 3D White, I was shocked. The idea of applying band-aid-like stuff on your teeth every day is so weird. I have used mouth trays before, and so it felt like the strips would be worse than that. Now, honestly, the whitestrips are not really very comfortable. But they are not totally uncomfortable either.
On the first day of using the whitestrips, it felt weird but not uncomfortable. The strips are designed for the mouth and so they are quite malleable. And the great thing about them is that I can talk and drink water while using the strips.
The strips are designed with No-Slip Grip, and so they remain in place even when I am blabbering non-stop. And the drinking part is only limited to water. Do not try to drink anything else. Because I did, and as a result had to throw away the strips I was using at that time.
Covers Maximum Surface Area of Your Teeth
There was another thought that occurred to me before buying the Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips. I thought that we all don’t have the same sized mouth. Then how will the strips fit all of us?
Crest 3D came with a good news. Their strips are designed with FlexIt Technology. This technology gives them the characteristic of “one size fits all.”
I soon found out that the whitestrips are able to cover the maximum dental surface area. You get a seamless white smile after the 20 treatments are complete. However, having rabbit like upper front teeth, fitting the strips required some effort. Other than that, applying the strips and taking them off is an easy business.
Positives that Impressed Me
- It came with 20 pairs of whitestrips; each pair contains on strip for upper teeth and one for lower teeth.
- This thing is easy to use; just remove the backing and apply it on the surface of the teeth with little effort.
- The strips are designed with FlexIt Technology so that they evenly conform to the surface of the teeth covering maximum area.
- When treatment is done, the strips come off swiftly.
- Professional quality whitening gel is used in these strips.
- The gel is able to remove the stains lying below the enamel which are generally not accessible using a toothpaste.
- Use the strips for 30 minutes regularly for 20 days; results start to appear within the first 3 to 4 days of use.
- Having No-Slip Grip means that you can talk and drink water while using the strips and the strips will still remain in place.
- Whitening results last for more than 12 months.
Do I have any complaints? Yeah A Few
- While the whitestrips are totally safe for the teeth and the gum, people with sensitive teeth may feel sort of an irritation.
- Some people can’t use the strips for the recommended length of 30 minutes.
- So anyone with sensitive teeth can use these strips, but they will have to take them off when they would start to feel the irritation.
Before I Finish Up…
Before using the Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips, I really feared that maybe I was wasting my time again. But I am greatly relieved when I stripped off the strip off my teeth the first time and saw the magic happening. It really worked!
In fact, the Crest 3D Whitestrips worked exactly as the manufacturers promised. It’s already been past a year since my first batch of 20 treatments. And I still have “3D White Smile.” That is, although it says on the package that the effects last for 12 months, they actually last longer. Or maybe I am just lucky. I wish you get to have the same sort of luck if you choose to use these magical strips.